We’ve been hard at work streamlining our front-end, among other things.
New Account Section
We have revamped the My Account section, improving the look and feel of the interface, as well as adding several new sections (and improving existing ones). Details below:
- Responsive design: We know most of you use Kraken.io from your desktop browsers. That said, we have responsivized it anyway, and you’ll find that it’s quite usable on your phones and tablets
- New “Webhooks” section: You can now filter your webhooks (requests which make use of
callback_url) by ID and date
- System status: API uptime and response times, Web interface uptime and response time. More metrics will be added in the near future
- Optimization History: We have made this section more user-friendly. You can now efficiently filter by date, remove entries from your history, and even infinitely scroll through your history
- Referral program: Our referral program is now fully-blown. You can view the number of clicks on your referal links, view your earnings, and share your unique referral link on Twitter, Google Plus and LinkedIn. You can even refer your friends by email, up to 50 in total
New in Integration Libraries
We have released our official Java Integration Library – it is available on Github and Maven central. You can pull it into you Java applications as a dependency. Find out more on at our Github Repository, and of course, feel free to contribute by issuing a pull request.
New in Modules
Our official Magento module has been released. Magento users can now give their Web Stores a welcome performance boost using our official Magento module. For installation instructions, visit our Overview page on Magento Connect.
Developers are welcome to contribute to our Magento module. Simply clone the GitHub Repository, fork and start issuing pull requests.
New in API
Need to keep the orientation, copyright, or other image metadata, such as geolocation or colour profile? You can now do that using our API, by adding a
preserve_meta option to your requests. More information can be found in our documentation page for preserving metadata.